WEB 3.0: NEW GENERATION FOR INTERNET
WEB 3.0: NEW GENERATION FOR INTERNET
Web 3.0 originally called the Semantic Web by World Wide Web inventor Tim Berners-Lee and aimed at being a more autonomous, intelligent, and open internet. It is the next stage of the web evolution that would make the internet more intelligent. It processes the information with near human-like intelligence through the power of AI systems that could run smart programs to assist users.
Tim Berners-Lee had said that the Semantic Web meant to “automatically” interface with systems, people, and home devices. As such, content creation and decision-making processes will involve both humans and machines. This would enable the intelligent creation and distribution of highly-tailored content straight to every internet consumer.
The rise of technologies such as distributed ledgers and storage on the blockchain. It will allow for data decentralization and create a transparent and secure environment. Overtaking Web 2.0’s centralization, surveillance, and exploitative advertising. Decentralized infrastructure and application platforms will displace centralized tech giants, and individuals will be able to rightfully own their data.
Indeed, one of the most significant implications of decentralization and Blockchain technology is in the area of data ownership and compensation. As we move toward Web 3, the technologies that support it mature. It becomes scalable, I believe the web will reflect its original intent.
The next internet revolution is in the works and aims to put more control over web content in the hands of its users. Web 3.0, will be built on blockchain. Technology underlying Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies-aims to eliminate all big intermediaries, including centralized governing bodies or repositories. Web 3.0 will fundamentally expand the scale & scope of both human and machine interactions far beyond what we can imagine today. These interactions, ranging from seamless payments to richer information flows to trusted data transfers, will become possible with a vastly increased range of potential counter-parties.
Web 3.0 will enable us to interact with any individual or machine in the world without having to pass through fee-charging middlemen. This shift will enable a whole new wave of previously unimaginable businesses. Also, business models from global co-operatives to decentralized autonomous organizations and self-sovereign data marketplaces.
FEATURES OF WEB 3.0
- Semantic Web –The succeeding evolution of the Web involves the Semantic Web. The semantic web improves web technologies in demand to create, share and connect content through search and analysis based. On the capability to comprehend the meaning of words, rather than on keywords or numbers.
- Artificial Intelligence – Combining this capability with natural language processing. In Web 3.0, computers can distinguish information like humans in order to provide faster and more relevant results. They become more intelligent to fulfill the requirements of users.
- 3D Graphics – The three-dimensional design used widely in websites and services in Web 3.0. Museum guides, computer games, e-commerce, geospatial contexts, etc. are all examples that use 3D graphics.
- Connectivity – With Web 3.0, information is more connected thanks to semantic metadata. As a result, the user experience evolves to another level of connectivity that leverages all the available information.
- Ubiquity – Content accessible by multiple applications, every device connected to the web, the services can be used everywhere.
Web 3.0 will be more connected, open, and intelligent, with semantic Web technologies. It’s distributed databases, natural language processing, machine learning, machine reasoning, and autonomous agents.