How to move images and videos from Facebook to Google Photos
Facebook is used by a large number of people who submit photographs and videos to social media sites. There are instances when you lose the original photographs that you publish online and want to save them in the gallery of your smartphone. The advantage is that you have the option of downloading everything.
Facebook offers a tool that allows you to export all of your images and videos to other services such as Google Photos. This makes it simpler to obtain personal photographs from social media sites like Facebook.
Using the “Transfer a Copy of Your Information” feature, you may transfer a copy of your information from the social networking app to another service. You can move your photographs, videos, posts, events, and notes around.
To accomplish this, you must first complete a few easy tasks. Continue reading to find out more.
- Open the Facebook app on your smartphone, then navigate to the settings area by pressing on the hamburger menu in the upper right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom and select “Settings and Privacy.” After that, you must touch on “Settings” once more. Choose Settings.
- Scroll down to the section under “Your Information.” You’ll notice a “Transfer a Copy of Your Information” tool here; press it and then click “Next.”
- You must now select a destination depending on the items you wish to move. Choose Google Images if you wish to transfer all of your Facebook photos and videos.
- After you’ve finished making your selections, hit the “Next” button, and you’ll be prompted to login into your Google Photos account. You’ll be prompted to grant Facebook access to add to your Google Photos. Finally, you’ll be asked to confirm your transfer.
Note: Facebook allows you to choose certain albums or images to move, and you may even choose to upload all of your photos and videos